Thursday, November 18, 2010

YAY!!! I've replaced all the broken photos!


I know I just posted. Deal with it. I'm so giddy... I've finally replaced all the broken photos in my blog! I was so sad because every image on my blog prior to October 1 got broken, even my blog header. I've been trying to replace them since then, but it's a tedious job.

Finally, I hit post on the last entry! I didn't even realize it was the last one, so it was even more exciting to see that all the next posts had their photos! I'm telling you, if I could I'd be dancing right now!

So, here's hoping you all have as great an evening as I have!

Blah blah was provided by the manufacturer for consideration.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

1 comment:

  1. woot! i bet that feels good. i had to fix my tags, every single one had Illamasqua spelled wrong and I never noticed. It took forever, so I can't imagine how long it took you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.