Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Coming Soon From China Glaze- Crackle Glaze!

Oh my goodness, are you ready for this? China Glaze is joining the list of brands with a crackle-finish polish available, only they're going above and beyond the rest. Instead of having just black, they're offering six fab colors to suit all your crackle needs! Just look at this display!


Is that teal gorgeous or what? I'm the edge of my seat here, and I wasn't feeling the crackle finish at all. But that teal sold me on it. You get to choose between six lush colors... how great is that?

I'm already thinking of manicures I could do with these... I might have to suck it up and break my no-buy if I can find these in my area. Also, I need to find a spot that sells Nails Magazine...

So what do you think of these? Are you going to get any crackle colors? Which ones? Talk to me, people!



Image was provided by the China Glaze.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

4 comments:

  1. How cool! The more crackle and shatter I see, the more I think this is something I'd like to try out. I wasn't into it at first, either, but they look really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks pretty awesome. I might just try this and see if I like it. Thanks for all your posts Laynie, you're awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a list of colors? These are going to be sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought all of these on Amazon and I'm so glad I did! There are so many cool color combinations that I'm thinking of. I've only had my first one on my nails for 2 days but I'm gonna be on to the next tomorrow I think. I love that there are so many colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.