Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tagxedo is AWESOME!!

OMG, I am having the most fun with this new web application! Seriously, Tagxedo is the coolest thing ever! I made the cutest word cloud using my Twitter ID... LOOK!
(oops, tried to submit the wrong thing... here we go!)



Isn't it cool?? It's so simple to make, and you have full control over the colors, shapes, and what words you use. You can even input your own list directly, or use a link to your blog if you like! I've only been playing with this for an hour or two... and I'm even considering a quick blog redo!

I hope you guys love this as much as I do! Show me what you come up with if you visit Tagxedo!
Penguins, penguins everywhere yet not a one to snuggle...
See my disclosure statement for more information.

3 comments:

  1. I'm defo gonna check this out it looks so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute,Laynie,and your franken is awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, glad you like it! I have lots of fun frankening, it's such a fun way to express yourself! I'm gonna be 80 with glitter on, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.