Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy Fall 2011


Honesty time- have you ever noticed that sometimes you find yourself reaching for certain polishes over and over again? I still have untried polishes waiting to be worn, and yet on days when I can't quite decide what to wear I find myself reaching for Dr.'s Remedy Lovely Lavender polish. Or Desire Dark Brown. Or even the Revive Ruby Red... they're great polishes, and they wear like a dream.



You can imagine how excited I was to get the email saying the Fall 2011 collection is coming out. The colors are perfect for fall, deep rich saturated colors that make me think of crisp air, leather boots, and laughter. There may only be three colors in this release, but they all seem absolutely lovely from what I can tell!


It's hard to tell what the colors will look like from the images released. Defense Deep Red seems to be a cool-toned red, Balance Brick seems to be *gasp* brick red, and Nobel Navy would be... navy blue? These are all colors I can see myself wearing happily.


Maybe it's just me, but I can totally see the navy being used as a base for a galaxy manicure, or for a night sky treeline. I'm really drawn to skies, and I love night skies as much as day skies. Now I want to play with these!



The press release describes the colors like this:
The vibrant shade collection of Enriched Nail Polish includes:

DEFENSE Deep Red: A rich bordeaux with a mystifying matte finish
NOBEL Navy: A sea-at-dusk shade that reflects light and brings dimension to tips and toes alike
BALANCE Brick: A modern maroon with body and balance     
           
Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is $17 and available for purchase online at www.remedynails.com.
Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails; their Enriched Nail Polish is the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold online at www.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.

So tell me, what do you think about these polishes? How would you use them if you got them?

Til next time!

Polish images were provided by the manufacturer for consideration.
Header image created by Laynie.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.