Sunday, December 16, 2012

I may be AFK for a few days...

This is just a brief note to let you know I may well be out of pocket for the next few days. My mother is in the hospital, and the doctors are doing tests to try and pinpoint what's going on with her. I'm staying with her in the hospital, both as daughter and as advocate.

The good news is that I've got my laptop and a decent internet connection, so hopefully I can work a bit more on my surprise. That's if I can stay awake long enough to do that. :D

Wish us luck, please...
Hospitals suck.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.