a Splash of Serendipity tagged me to do the Four Things meme. You might learn more about me than you really want to know, but hey, it's a risk you take, right?
4 things found in my purse
* Pens. I usually have pens in at least 4 ink colors, because I sketch a lot. Having multiple colors lets me put more depth and detail in my sketches. It's also just plain fun. I prefer Pilot G2 pens in fine or extra fine point.
* A notebook(s). See above. I have one or two notebooks with me at all times, for sketching, to do lists, or jotting down inspiration as it hits.
* My medicine organizer. I have fibromyalgia and take medication four times a day. If it weren't for my medicine organizer, I'd never be able to remember what to take when! I have a pretty cool system worked out for it, though, and have helped friends start a system for their meds as well.
* Lip balm. My lips get so dry and chapped! I love my Nivea Kiss of Moisture...
4 favorite things in my room
* My husband!
* My memory foam mattress topper. This thing is BLISSFUL!
* My laptop. It stays in the bedroom most of the time.
* My nail polish!
4 things I’ve always wanted to do
* Go to Burning Man.
* Graduate from college. I stopped midway in my junior year (ok, I was in college for 7 years, and was only a junior. It's a LONG story!) due to health and then we moved, and I never finished my degree.
* Road trip across the country. I want to do all those touristy things with my husband, buy t shirts and see the Grand Canyon and Niagara Falls and ... yea. It sounds like so much fun!
* Learn another language well enough to actually have a conversation in it. As it is? I can order beer in several languages. That might be helpful if I actually drank beer.
4 things I’m currently into
* Nail polish! All sorts of nail art, actually. I enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy actually making it, and I wish there were magazines about it.
* Women's health. I'm a women's health advocate, and I moderate several women's health communities online. I believe information is crucial in this day and age, and I work hard to make information about our bodies and our birth control choices available.
* Vanilla yogurt. I love the stuff. I could eat it three times a day without complaint. In fact, I think I need a bowl right now...
* Research. Actually, it's not something I'm "currently" into, it's something I'm always into. I seriously enjoy taking a subject and learning everything about it that I possibly can.
4 things I bet you didn't know about me
* At one time I was a radio DJ. I worked at a college radio station, and it was lots of fun.
* I'm double jointed. My arms bend so far back that it looks like they're broken.
* I'm legally blind without my contact lenses. I'm so nearsighted that everything is just blobs without them.
* I don't like following rules. :D
4 songs I can't get out of my head
There are entirely too many to pick at the moment. Pick a Lady Gaga song- if I know it, it's been stuck in my head before. "Just Dance" is currently there.
-once tagged you must link the person who tagged you
-tag 4 others
-let the bloggers know they have been tagged
-give 4 answers to each question asked
I don't want to tag anyone in particular. Instead I'm tagging everyone- if you read this, and you want to play along, then do so. Link me as well, if you do. And most of all... enjoy yourself!!