First let's look at their basic collections. These babies are intense!
First, there's Sunshine, a collection of six sparkling metallic colors that will have you longing for summer. The press release describes those colors like this:
* Reva (ZP546) - A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle. A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red.Aren't those delicious-looking? I'm particularly drawn to Tanzy and Apple. What can I say, I'm in love with greens! But next... ohhh, coming up next are the cremes...
* Kimmy (ZP547) - Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle. Not your usual red shimmer- this one has a fiery attitude.
* Apple (ZP548) - Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle. A dimensional green that's clean and bright.
* Tanzy (ZP549) - Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle. A sunny orange that's easy to wear year-round.
* Rica (ZP550) - Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle. An alternative to flat corals for when you want to shine.
* Faye (ZP551) - A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle. A unique gilded shade that will work in any season.
I know. I'm not a big fan of cremes. I think I may have bought two creme polishes ever, and they were almost identical shades of red way back before I became polish-obsessed. But the Summertime collection? These cremes are calling my name, teasing me and tempting my with their saturated summer goodness!
* Sooki (ZP552) - Bright, clean, crisp cool cherry red cream with a subtle jelly finish. For an irresistible, attention-grabbing red nail.I want Breezi so much!! Actually, scratch that- I want them ALL!! I can't even explain it. I'd love to have a house with accents in all these colors, surrounding me with lots of bright, happy, fun colors and inspiring me. All that's missing is a lovely lime green!
* Tamsen (ZP553) - Medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish. A special red that is both enticing and mysterious
* Areej (ZP554) - Pink with an opaque cream finish. A pink for when you want a bold pop of color but not something neon-bright.
* Kieko (ZP555) - Warm, red toned dusty light purple with berry tones with an opaque cream finish. A nice alternative to pure pink or berry, especially flattering on warm skin tones.
* Mira (ZP556) - Blue toned medium purple with dusty lavender tones and an opaque cream finish. For a muted yet colorful purple that isn't too dark
* Breezi (ZP557) - Soft, dusty, medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish. A super chic high-fashion denim look for nails.
And if that's not enough... there's also the limited edition modmattes.
There it is- the lime green I was missing! Is this beautiful or what? These three matte polishes are the absolute bees knees, and I am wanting these babies BAD! How does Zoya describe these?
- Lolly- Bold, saturated medium magenta pink cream with a velvety matte finish. A very colorful new matte style for perfect stand-out Barbie pink nails.
- Phoebe- Bright azure with fine electric blue and violet shimmer with a velvety matte finish. The matte finish amplifies the bright color; this is a matte that positively glows.
- Mitzi- Funky murky light yellow-toned lime green cream with a velvety matte finish. A new edgy, fun, bright type of matte for a retro mod look.
the official Zoya blog post about it. Not bad, eh?
So go on, go spend some cash at the Zoya sale. Then you can stop back by and tease me because I'm still on a no-buy! :D
Til next time...
Images were provided by the manufacturer.
See my disclosure statement for more information.