Monday, January 3, 2011

China Glaze Tronica sneak peak!



Oh my goodness, y'all... Erin from Persistently Polished was lucky enough to find a shop selling the China Glaze Tronica collection, so she posted some wonderful swatches of them for us! I am absolutely drooling over this set of polishes, and unfortunately I'm on a no-buy for the foreseeable future. I can look at swatches, though, and think to myself how pretty they are!

They seem to be less holographic than the OMG collection. That could be a plus for some people, but it makes me feel less sad about not being able to buy them. Anyway, I totally think you should scoot over to Persistently Polished and check out those swatches!

Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to get a set of this still. I wish they'd bring back the Kaleidoscope one. I totally missed out on that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.