Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dr's Remedy Nails- Summer 2011

I'm having a horrible time with my email lately. I don't know why, but suddenly lots of emails are ending up in my spam folder that shouldn't be. I'm so glad I started looking through it every few days, although I really don't want to think how many mails I missed that I would have wanted to see...

Thankfully, I found the email from Dr's Remedy Nail Polishes telling me about their new summer collection! These colors are LUSH! The orange is calling my name, and I cannot WAIT to see the blue on my nails. I also have a feeling that I might actually be able to wear the nude pink... we shall see!

The descriptions for the polishes really make me want to try these. Just look for yourself!

* Lovely Lavender: a pale purple with matte depth and charm
* Glee Gold: a shimmer-infused coin of perfection
* Tranquil Tangerine: a bold, but wonderfully wearable, slice of juicy delight
* Bold Baby Blue: an aqua-meets-turquoise take on every boy's favorite color
* Nurture Nude Pink: a delicate, damsel-in-distress barely-there beautiful

Aren't these fab? That lavender looks like it might be one of those almost grey, almost lavender, neutral and lovely colors that's so popular at the moment, and really, do I need to say anything about those shimmers? I'm absolutely bouncing at the idea of getting to try these!!

Dr.’s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde free and is exclusively available for $17 online at www.remedynails.com, or call 877-323-6756.
Images and information were provided by the company for consideration.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.