Sunday, June 27, 2010

Magenta-to-Orange Gradient Nails

OMG, I so love what I did to my nails tonight! I've gone with a gradient again, because gradients are seriously making my day! This time, I went with a gradient from magenta to bright-hot orange. It's so pretty and summery! Pics soon!

Edited to add: OMG, best manicure mess-up ever!! I smudged the heck out of my middle finger on my right hand, so I removed everything on that finger and repainted, and decided to flip the gradient on both middle fingers. SO CUTE!! This totally needs pics!

Edited again: Grr. Managed to destroy the mani without taking decent photos. Gave up, cleaned the mess off, and painted nails with Pure Ice Hot Tamale. I'll try again later. =/

Edited One Last Time: GRRRRR! Bungled the Hot Tamale. Apparently, I am too worn out from my road trip to attempt to polish my nails. I'm taking the whole shebang off and going to bed. Here, enjoy pics from before the blog.




Pretend I did this tonight. It may be a fail, but at least it was a technique fail, rather than a clumsy "omg, I destroyed it" fail. *frown*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.