Friday, July 16, 2010

My Nail Tips Are On Etsy!

I've spent the last week arguing with myself as to whether I should do this or not, and I finally decided to just go for it. I've put my nail tips on Etsy! Ok, I only have 4 sets up, but I love them, and I hope that someone else will, too! So, this is a quick post to show you what's up, and how to get to it. Just click the pic, and you'll go to that particular listing!


So, if you're interested, definitely click the links. There are more pictures at the listings. If you don't wanna buy but you like them, click the "heart" link. It'll make my day!

Tomorrow you can see my fail nails. They would have been so beautiful... but I took pics anyway!

Happy Friday, everyone!
<3 Laynie

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.