Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Viva la Nails sample pack is back!

Just a quick heads-up for those of you who may be interested. Viva la Nails has a sample pack for beauty bloggers and YouTubers, and usually it's out of stock. However, for the moment it's back and you can get yours for free! (Well, if you live in the UK. Shipping out of the country isn't free, but it is cheap!)

Now, be aware. This isn't the uber-package of the past. However, it is three sets of nail decals and three sets of water decals, and you can't beat that with a stick! It's a £12 value (that's almost $20!), so it's really not a bad deal. Plus, their decals are absolutely adorable.

If you're not a blogger, don't feel bad. They still have some really pretty things to play with, and their prices aren't too shabby. For example, look at this selection of water decals for £1.95 a pack, or their glitter and flitter (£1.45-£1.95), dazzling sticker paper (£1.95), or a huge selection of rhinestones, crystals and pearls for your nails. Honestly, there's a huge selection for a decent price.

As for the quality? I love the stuff that came in my sample pack. I've used them a couple of times, and have more looks to show you (look back through my blog, or look at the viva la nails tag). If they were local, I'd be ordering from them all the time!

So check out Viva la Nails. You might just be surprised at how cool their stuff is!


The Viva la Nails sample pack was provided by the manufacturer for consideration.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.