Sunday, September 18, 2011

Amazing post- be gentle with each other!

Sometimes you read a blog post that just resonates with you. The Bloggess, one of the funniest people I've ever read, posted a link in her Sunday wrapup that left me absolutely speechless. This post is written by someone I've never read before, but she touched something in me.

I don't mean to bring the mood down, but I feel like this really needs to be read. Take the time to see what signs the people around us are wearing. I'm afraid my sign would need a couple of extra people to carry if I filled it all in, but rest assured I'm doing my best and working hard to get past this.

Most of all? Every one of you reading this helps me do it. I appreciate you all. :D

Thanks to the Bloggess for passing this link on.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be wonderful if each person who read your blog would send you a dollar or two? It's amazing how much something like that can help and it doesn't hurt the one donating either. Just imagine if each person in America were to send one dollar? You could become filthy rich!! Good luck to you and that blog post you listed really tugged at my heart strings.

    I've been in a situation similar to hers where people complain about my yard but no one offers to help. They should question "why" rather than complain. People don't seem to help others these days. I remember my folks having hard times and people raffling off items to raise money to help them. Once they raffled a handmade quilt and managed to raise about $700.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.