Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can this weather get any weirder?

I am so, so unamused right now. Some of you may know this, but if you don't, I have fibromyalgia. Fibro is basically lots of chronic pain, and it's affected by lots of things- stress, overdoing physical activity, and weather changes, among other things.

I mention this because the weather here is insane. How insane? Look for yourself...

Ok, maybe it's REALLY cool, but it still sucks.

So yea... I'm happy for the new meds, because I was hurting enough before that I'm not sure I'd have made it through this cold snap without losing my mind. As it is, I'm not terribly comfortable, but it's totally manageable. Plus, I get to snuggle with the husband, which is always good. :D

Stay warm, and stay sane!
Old man winter? You can kiss my ass.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.