Sunday, April 28, 2013

Do you ever have one of those days?

This has been quite a day so far, at least the bits I remember. I have a strange sleeping schedule lately... and this last time I slept a whole 37 hours at a stretch. You have no idea how exhausting doing something for 37 hours is.

I don't want to do ANYTHING for 37 continuous hours. Let's just leave it at that.

When I finally dragged myself to consciousness, I was in the foulest mood. Everything made me angry- my husband, my socks, the air blowing on me (or not blowing on me)... everything SUCKED.

So, I did what I often do in this situation- I turned to one of my favorite musicians. You may or may not be aware of this, but Jack Conte is one of the most perfect specimens of musician I've ever encountered. Versatile, talented, and holy CRAP the music is good.

So, as I change my mood and eat (because dude, nothing by mouth for 37 hours leaves you RAVENOUS) enjoy some of my favorite Jack Conte music. You're welcome. :D


This song is like... sex. Just literally, sex.


Love this one. So violent, so cathartic.


Love. This one... *sigh* yea.


Have I mentioned how much I adore his harmonies? This one... *sighs* Yea.


Oh yes, those harmonies... :D *swooooon*

Blah. Just BLAH.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

14 comments:

  1. Stress isn't the only problem you will notice a reduction in overtime: Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.สล็อตออนไลน์ โคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.สล็อต 999โคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign.สล็อตแตกง่ายโคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.บา คา ร่า วอ เลทโคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!บา คา ร่า วอ เลทโคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  7. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่โคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.บา คา ร่า วอ เลทโคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคารโคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles .บาคาร่าวอเลทโคนัน

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.สล็อตแตกง่ายชืนอิจิ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.สล็อตxoชินอิจิ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website.เว็บสล็อตชินอิจิ

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good workเกมสล็อตชินอิจิ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.