Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's animal print mayhem!

Several colors on this nail were
custom-blended to achieve the
look I wanted. So much fun!
Hi again! Today I've just got one nail design to share with you, but it's one I've fallen in love with! I've got such a love for animal prints, and I wanted to do something more than the typical look.

I painted the zebra and giraffe sections as soon as I'd figured out what I wanted, but the top segment stayed empty for several months while I tried to figure out what to paint there. I'm still not sure it works, but I'm definitely enjoying the look of it!

I'd share the polishes I used to make this, but I custom-blended several of them. Also, since it's been so long since I started it that I can't remember what polishes I used! I really need to start keeping a spreadsheet of what polishes I use to make what colors and which nail designs...

Yea, right... I'll add it to the list of things I need to do, then promptly forget about it!

So, what do you think about this one? Would you wear it? Would you like to see a tutorial on how I made it? Leave me a comment if you want a tutorial, I might be persuaded...

I maybe crazy, but it's fun!
See my disclosure statement for more information.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that nail design! I wish you were in Chicago I pay you to do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that nail design! I wish you were in Chicago I pay you to do mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.