Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lace Nail Art- A Preview...

I've been working very, very hard on a set of lace nails for my Etsy shop. Wait, what's that? You didn't know I had an Etsy shop? Turns out you're not alone. I'm doing another quick promo for the nail sets in my shop, plus a teaser for the set I've been working myself silly on.

I mean that quite seriously, by the way. As an example of what I've been doing, look at this emery board. It was new when I started. Now it's garbage. Those white patches aren't stuff in the file, that's bare board where the abrasive bits that have been rubbed off. This poor board is shot!


But it's so worth it. I love these nails more than I thought possible... so, briefly, here's a sneak peek of an upcoming post (and addition to the Etsy shop):


Sweet, isn't it? That's real lace, by the way. You'll hear more as soon as they're finished, and I can stop working on them. :D

Also in the shop are some really fun nails. I've got a set of nails that are pure holographic glitter, gorgeous and sparkly with all the colors of the rainbow flashing. I've got rainbow nails with a holographic topcoat- like rainbows topped with rainbows! There are rainbows nails with black zebra stripes on top- I call them the Pride of the Wild. I've also got a set of gorgeous, more understated gradient nails that shift from pink to red topped with a holographic topcoat. And finally, my favorites, I've got vibrant paint splatters on a black background.

I love these nails, and I'm hoping you will too! So go check them out, and if you see something you just have to have, well... you know what to do. :D

          ♥ Laynie

6 comments:

  1. They turned out awesome! Well worth all your extra work, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look great! *goes to check out etsy shop*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Laynie! Those lace nails look like they are going to be very pretty! I love the nude and black combo. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.