Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Look for Color Club's New Alter Ego Collection

Woo! I'm so excited! I got a press release today announcing Color Club's new Alter Ego collection, a collection of fourteen shades that include sheers and opaques that look like they could be a lot of layering fun. Let's look at the press release, shall we?
 
Color Club lets you create high-fashion looks for every identity with Alter Ego, their latest collection of diverse, long-lasting lacquers!


Alter Ego’s consists of 12 shades! Go incognito with our opaque shades or rendezvous in full view with our sheers of Alter Ego ‘LIGHTS’ and ‘DARKS’!
 
Alter Ego’s ‘Reveal Your Mystery Collection’ 7 piece salon pack includes Get a Clue, Revealed, Incognito, Secret Rendezvous, Sheer Disguise, and Give Me a Hint shades plus Milky White Base Coat.

Their ‘Keep It Undercover Collection’ 7 piece salon pack includes Alter Ego, Secret Agent, Total Mystery, Alias, Ulterior Motive and Masquerading plus Vivid Top Coat.

So tell me, what do you think about this collection. Are you excited? What shades look interesting to you?

Images courtesy of the manufacturer or their PR firm.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

2 comments:

  1. Some of those darks look really cool! No.. Upon second look... They all look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of them!!!! especially the dark colors!

    And Ive also tagged you in the Stylish Blog award
    http://blackcoffee1437.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.