Thursday, January 13, 2011

Reader Feedback Part the First!

OMG, y'all, I got the best gift tonight! I saw that I'd gotten a Facebook comment, so I clicked over to see that one my my readers had left me a note and a photo. I can't lie. I got so excited I was actually applauding!



Tierney wrote:
your zebra nails inspired me so much I bought a nail pen & decided to try it out for myself!! I looooooooove zebra print!! Im really happy with the way it turned out, I def. need more practice. Thank you for your inspiration! :)
I was so excited I called my husband in to see, and then I immediately asked her if I could share this on the blog. Moments like this really make me feel like I'm connecting with people, and it really makes me feel like this blog is a positive thing. I can't even begin to tell y'all how much I appreciate each and every one of you- those who read, those who comment, those who subscribe and follow with GFC or my RSS feed. I just wanna hug you all!

So, keep an eye on this space. There will hopefully be Reader Feedback Part the Second, and the Third... etc.

Also, I've been feeling a strong urge to get back into animal prints. How would y'all feel about an animal print week, where I explore the things that can be done with them? If you don't say no, you may just be subjected to a week of crazy animal prints!

Til next time!

Sometimes I get so excited I burst into song. Sometimes this happens in public.
Sometimes it embarrasses me. Most of the time I sing anyway.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

8 comments:

  1. I'm down for animal print! I tried to do something similar earlier today but I'm terrible with nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice!!
    I love animal prints! They're all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a week of animals prints!! You are so creative - I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that's sooo sweet!!! She did a great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the pens once and was scarred. Maybe I should try again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stumbled upon your blog while doing a search on nail art on twitter (my handle is @jennieyuen). That's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing.

    I just did some nail art experiment today: http://bit.ly/fkFJLh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.