Sunday, July 28, 2013

Valentine's Day Candy Cane Water Marble- a Layniefingers tutorial

A while back I mentioned that I was finally figuring out how to water marble nails! I still haven't managed to do both hands with water marble, but I'm finally getting the concept down at least. Once I'd finished with today's design, I was struck by a couple of things: the colors were very traditionally Valentine's day to me, and the pattern reminded me of a candy cane for some reason. That's why this is a Valentine's Day Candy Cane Water Marble in July... because that's what it felt like!

If you like the look of this one, why not check out the video? It shows step by step how I achieved this look. Thanks for watching!




Some polishes may have been provided by the brand for consideration.
See my disclosure statement for more information.

12 comments:

  1. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanksบา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...บา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  3. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.สล็อตเว็บใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanksบา คา ร่า วอ เลท

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too.สล็อต ฝาก-ถอน true wallet ไม่มี บัญชีธนาคาร

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here.สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.เว็บสล็อตเว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  8. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform!เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!สล็อต เว็บ ตรง

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. สล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I may not reply due to time constraints, but I read every comment and I appreciate them all!

Please don't leave links in my comments unless they directly apply to a conversation. If you want a link exchange, feel free to email me. Spam links will be deleted.